On this page you can find important Segway safety videos and information for both the current second generation Personal Transporter (PT) Segway models and the former first generation Human Transporter (HT) Segway models.
Segway Safety Video
Segway recommends that riders:
- Read all user material before using the Segway for the first time.
- Always wear a protection helmit for safety.
- Riders should be at least 16 years of age.
- Adhere to the guidelines about physical abilities and weight limits.
- Avoid submerging the Segway in water or getting water on the charge port.
- Avoid using the Segway on slippery surfaces.
Liked this page? Like or Share it using the social buttons below!
Never miss a post again! Subscribe and follow us to get the latest info, support and special offers!